|Thank you for your interest in providing our learners with a social, recreational or educational opportunity. 🍎|
Please be patient with us as we launch our new site!
What is PeachJar?
Peachjar connects parents with valuable resources for their child.
PeachJar is a cloud-based communication platform streamlines school-to-home communication by distributing vital school updates and community resources directly to parents as digital flyers.
More than 14,000 schools in 600 school districts, 20,000 community organizations and 10 million parents in 40 states rely on Peachjar to deliver life-changing resources critical to student achievement and social-emotional health.
I'm interested in sharing a flyer.
All materials being distributed to Harrisburg School District students require prior approval. Materials needing approval include, but are not limited to: brochures, flyers, signs, booklets, advertising inserts, etc.
How to Submit Materials for Distribution:
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Flyers will be posted on Tuesdays and sent directly to parents' inboxes and on our website.
|Paper materials from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.|
- Review our distribution guidelines for submission
- Distribution Guidelines:
- Flyers must promote a social, recreational, or educational benefit to HSD students
- Must not include offensive language
- Must not be in conflict with Harrisburg School District policies, guidelines or programs
- Must not discriminate
- Must be appropriate for specified grade level identified
- Must include a local contact name and phone number
- Fundraising outside the HSD is not permitted
- Distribution Guidelines:
- All Public Entities: Register as Account Type "Program Provider"
- Parent Group (PTO/Booster) Representatives: Register as Account Type "Parent Group Representative"
- After you have created your PTO account, contact JoAnne VerMulm to be given upload rights to Harrisburg's PeachJar
- District Staff: Email JoAnne.VerMulm@k12.sd.us to be given upload rights.
- Save your flyer as a PDF
- Upload your flyer for approval - Step-by-Step Instructions
- All flyers must be submitted by 12:00 pm on Monday
- Flyers will be distributed on "Tiger Tuesdays" to parents via email and then will also appear on each school's website via the PeachJar link at the top of each page. Select DISTRIBUTION DATE as the TUESDAY you would like posted.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted. District staff will review the materials and approve or deny based on the distribution guidelines below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
BEST PRACTICE: Design your flyer with the intent of ⚠️️ grabbing their attention ⚠️with as few words as possible. If you can link to a website/webpage for further information, do so ( You’ll have the ability to create a button to link to further information). If your information is lengthy, make the first page eye-catching and put your “wordy” pages after that. If your PDF is beyond four pages, just upload the first eye-catching page and link the actual document using a Google Drive link (be sure to set it to “anyone with the link can view.”).
Questions? Contact Peachjar: