The Harrisburg School District 41-2 will accept sealed bids for the sale of any or all of the following:
1. 2001 Dodge 3500- 116,568 miles, engine burns oil, transmission out
2. 2000 Chevy 1500- 151,048 miles, starts hard, rust
3. 2001 Chevy Tahoe- 193,179 miles, does not run, motor has no compression
4. 1996 Chevy Suburban- 164,305 miles, motor jumped timing, does not run
5. 1999 Ford Van- 152,925 miles, needs all new brake lines, damage to front
The bids are to be received by 12:00 pm on Monday, April 8, 2019 at the Office of the Superintendent, at which time the bids will be opened. The Board of Education will act on the bids at their regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, April 15, 2019 at 6:30 pm at the Harrisburg Board Room.
Any questions regarding specifications should be directed to Lance Gerry, Bus/Fleet Mechanic (605) 261-4179.
The Harrisburg School District Board of Education reserves the right, subject to State and Local provisions, to reject any and/or all bids.
Harrisburg School District 41-2